|Home > Agilent > Agilent 4000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
Agilent InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
Agilentís next-generation oscilloscopes offer waveform update rates 20 times faster than any other oscilloscope
in this class. With the latest capacitive touch screen technology and innovative InfiniiScan Zone touch triggering,
As the only fully upgradeable family of five-in-one oscilloscopes in the category, the Agilent InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series also provides excellent investment protection.
The new lineup offers bandwidths from 200 MHz to 1.5 GHz and several benchmark features. First is an industry-leading update rate of one million waveforms per second with standard segmented memory, which uses patented MegaZoom IV smart memory technology. Next are a 12-inch capacitive touch screen—the industry’s largest—and the exclusive, all-new InfiniiScan Zone touch-triggering capability.
The hallmarks of the 4000 X-Series are speed, ease of use and integration. With the high-speed waveform update rate, operation is always fast, even with digital channels, protocol decoding, math functions or measurements activated. Speed also translates into the highest probability of capturing random or intermittent events that often go undetected by scopes with lower update rates.
- DSO and MSO models ranging from 200MHz to 1.5GHz, 5GSa/s
- 1M waveforms/sec update rate
- 12.1" capacitive touch screen display
- InfiniiScan Zone touch triggering
- Standard segmented memory
- Supports a wide variety of serial decode standards options
- USB 2.0 triggering and decode (only for 1 and 1.5GHz models)
- Dual output arbitrary waveform generator