> Keysight > N5181A MXG Analog Signal Generator
Keysight N5181A MXG Analog Signal Generator
Optimized for fast, accurate, & repeatable RF test stimulus
The Agilent N5181A MXG analog signal generator provides better value for your investment by increasing throughput, maximizing uptime,
and saving rack space. With scalable RF performance, the Agilent MXG is easily configured to meet your specific test needs, including
LO and clock substitution, CW interferers, and modulated signals for analog communication systems such as AM, FM, and ØM.
Increasing throughput and reducing downtime
With fast switching speeds, Agilent MXG signal generators reduce test time, letting you make more measurements using fewer resources
and capital. Agilent MXG signal generators are made to maximize up-time through reliability and simplified self-maintenance.
Starting from a simple design for dependable performance to cost- and time-effective tools for easy onsite maintenance, Agilent
MXG is an ideal solution for manufacturers working in today's highly cost sensitive communications industry.
Key Features and Specifications
- 250 kHz to 1, 3 or 6 GHz (settable down to 100 kHz)
- </=1.2 ms switching speed in SCPI mode; </=900 µs simultaneous frequency and amplitude switching in list mode
- </= -121 dBc/Hz SSB phase noise at 20 kHz offset and 1 GHz carrier
- Optional AM, FM, ØM and/or pulse modulation
- 2 rack units (2RU)
- Simplified self-maintenance enables repairs in 30 minutes; onsite calibration under 60 minutes
- Digital step and list sweep with simultaneous switching of frequency and power
- 100BASE-T LAN (LXI class-C), GPIB, USB 2.0
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backwards compatible with all ESG, 8648, and other vendors' signal generators