|Home > Agilent > 3000 Series Oscilloscopes
Agilent 3000 Series Oscilloscopes
Agilent's 3000 Series Oscilloscopes
give you an affordable way to see what's happening in your designs. Developed with the features you need to make
your job easier, the new 3000 Series oscilloscopes give you the performance you want at the price you need.
Choose from four models with bandwidths ranging from 60 MHz to 200 MHz. To give you the debugging power you need
each oscilloscope comes standard with advanced features including sophisticated trigerring, automatic measurements,
digital filtering, sequence mode acquisition, math functions (including FFTs), stored setups and waveforms, mask testing
and much more.
All 3000 Series models have color displays to allow you to quickly identify your signals, and the large size - 15 cm (5.7in)
with 320 x 240 resolution - makes it easier for you to see more information. The 3000 Series has a delayed sweep that lets you
see more details in your design. You can view a long record, then window in on the section of the signal you're most interested in.
View Video Demo!
- 60 to 200 MHz bandwidth
- Large 5.7 inch color display
- 4 kpts of waveform memory
- Advanced triggering including edge, pulse width and line-selectable video
- 20 automatic measurements plus hardware counter and Measure All
- 4 math functions, including FFT standard
- Mask test standard
- USB, GPIB and RS-232 connectivity available
- Sequence mode (segmented memory) standard
Watch Video Demo