JDSU >HST-3000 Handheld Services Tester
HST-3000 Handheld Services Tester
The growth of converged services has changed the landscape of the telecommunications industry, creating new opportunities and posing new chanllenges. A need exists to deploy complex, new services to meet the demand for the triple play of voice, video, and data, coupled with the challenge to improve customer service and reduce operating expenses. The right set of tools to do the job quickly and effectively is needed to successfully navigate this dynamic new world.
The JDSU HST-3000 Handheld Services Tester is designated with all of this in mind. The modular platform provides maximum flexibility through software options and field-swappable service interface modules (SIMs) for copper- and fiber-based multi-service testing. As the role of the technician moves beyond the physical layer to testing services and applications, the lightweight, rugged, and battery operated HST 3000 smoothly supports changing test needs.
- 3.8” diagonal, 1/4 VGA, Color Active Matrix display.
- Simplified user interface to facilitate ease-of-use and minimize technicians learning curve
- Handheld, rugged and portable. Lightweight (1.3kg/2.7lb). Weather resistant. Ideal for field use
- Battery operated (up to 10 hours). Swappable battery pack.
- RS-232, USB and Ethernet connectivity
- PC replacement - including file transfer, 8MB of storage, VT100 emulation, printing and web browser
Built-in microphone and speaker. Headset connection
Popular HST-3000 Configurations