Tektronix >TDP0500, TDP1000 High Voltage Differential Probes
Tektronix TDP0500, TDP1000 High Voltage Differential Probes
The TDP1000 and TDP0500 High Voltage Differential Probes provides excellent high-speed electrical and mechanical performance required for today's Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS), CAN/LIN Bus, and high-speed digital system designs.
Specifically designed for use with, and direct connection to, the TekVPI™ probe interface used on Tektronix' DPO7000, DPO4000, and MSO4000 Series oscilloscopes, the TDP1000 and TDP0500 High Voltage Differential Probes achieve high-speed signal acquisition and measurement fidelity by solving traditional measurement challenges.
Key Features and Specifications
- 1 GHz and 500 MHz Probe Bandwidth
- <1 pF Differential Input Capacitance
- 1 MΩ Differential Input Resistance
- ±42 V (DC + pk AC) Differential Input Voltage
- > 18 dB CMRR (at 250 MHz 50X Attenuation)
- 100 Hz, 10 kHz, 1 MHz, and Full Bandwidth Selectable Bandwidth Limiting Filters
- Small Compact Probe Head for Probing Small Geometry Circuit Elements
- Straight Pin, Square Pin, Solder Down, Variable Pitch Standard Accessories
- Connects Directly to the Tek 4000/7000 Oscilloscopes using TekVPI Probe Interface
- Provides Automatic Units Scaling and Readout on the Oscilloscope Display
- Easy Access to Scope Displayed Probe Menu for Probe Setup Control and Operating Status Information